2013 Honda Accord brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Accord:

2013 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Jul 271913

Accord

I was parked in an alley behind a coffee shop. I turned the car on and put my seat belt on and put it in gear. It suddenly lurched forward and struck a parked car one car's width from me, ricocheted and hit another parked car (which then hit the car next to it). I could not stop the car, though I tried; then I pivoted again and hit and took down the cinder block wall of a garage. I turned the car off either right before hitting the garage wall or right after. No airbags were ever released. In retrospect, after the shock at all the damage, I believe something was defective about my new Honda Accord.

- Athens, GA, USA