2014 Honda Accord accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Accord:

2014 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Oct 232014

On October 22, 2014 I drove from my home to my office, approx 30 minutes. The temp outside was about freezing or high 30's. by this time the car would not get hot even on highest setting of heat. It was blowing cold air. I called gwinnettt place Honda where I purchased the vehicle on June 1 2014. The dealer had the vehicle for over two hours only to tell me there is nothing wrong with the car. On Thursday November 6, the heating system was blowing cold air again. On Saturday I still felt cold air, so I called gwinnett place Honda. They advised me to go to any dealer, so I was closet to Honda mall of ga. They said they could not find anything but, would need to have the car for a longer time. I took it back to gwinnett place as it was closet to my home. On the ride in which is about 20 minutes or so, the heat was still not hot.. Honda has had the vehicle since Monday Nov 10,2014. At the time of this complaint, I have not heard from Honda regarding the status. It's 8:30pm est on Thursday Nov 13' 2014.

- Johns Creek, GA, USA