- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 1 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 49 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 68 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 71 days ago
2014 Honda Accord
Worst 2014 Accord engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine has a delayed response to throttle10
- engine stalls/dies while driving3
- engine surges when applying brakes2
- excessive oil consumption2
- whining noise2
- check engine light on1
- cold engine surges until warmed up1
- fuel leaking into crankcase1
- no screen over the air intake port1
- NHTSA: Engine23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.