2014 Honda Accord wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Accord:

2014 Honda Accord Owner Comments

May 042016

Accord

Honda acord 2014 sport 235/45/18 94V after 14000 miles started shaking and making a rooring noise. After inspection by the dealer he said thay go bad on back because of less waight. Said thay were having trouble with all of this brand on back of a Honda. It is cupping out a bubble gets betreen tread and body of tirs. Very unsafe. You can here and feel this at all speeds.

- Canton, MS, USA

Jan 082016

Accord

I bought my Honda Accord new and have been the only driver. In our first snowstorm this year, I noticed I had tremendous difficulty moving forward, even on flat surface, within my own culdesac, with very little snow on the ground. Despite the car having less than 20,000 miles and original tires, I was surprised how badly the tires performed in mild snowy conditions. I made a mental note to get new tires, although quite disappointed that I felt that need with a relatively new car unfortunately, the next snow hit before I bought new tires. I was in my own neighborhood, a few blocks from my house, making my way to a major street with a mild decline. The road was slick, but I noted that the other cars did not seem to have any difficulty stopping, etc. As I began the descent down the hill, I noticed my tires were not giving my any traction, and I began sliding uncontrollably down the hill. I collided with a car on the intersecting street due to, I believe, very poor tire performance. A new car of this caliber, in my opinion, should have adequate traction ability for at least the first 20,000 miles. My car is, likely totaled, I am injured, the other party's car is badly damaged and I imagine she suffered injuries as well. I am deeply disappointed in the performance of this vehicle. When having my car serviced over the past year, I was never advised that the tires were inadequate.

- Centennial, CO, USA

Aug 312015

Accord

I was driving along on the highway upon slightly braking a strong vibrating started from the wheels to the engine I look into Honda and problems regarding them when I lost power like a stall is related to engine which causes the vibrating as well as the braking vibrating is a well known problem with Honda warp rotors with only 14,600 miles should'nt be having these issues to early cause im normal driver alsothe aircondtion blowing hot air screen going black on the dash board in and out I pay alot of money very upset with whats happening out of nowhere with this car

- 1 New York 2 Lic Ny, NY, USA

Mar 172015

Accord

While driving on freeway in light traffic and good road condition, heard a short rumbling sound and then saw tire rolling out from rear mirror. A few second later tire pressure warning sign shown. This happened all within 10 seconds. Since located just near exit, I drove off and parked on side. I found one rear tire was completely rip off. There had been no any sign of tire issue before. Car is a few months new and tire comes with new car purchase just about 7500 miles. Brought car to Goodyear tire store for warranty work and was told I must bring tire to claim warranty. Wheel with remnant of tire won't be enough.

- Norco, CA, USA

Feb 122015

Accord

Tire pressure light constantly goes off. I go to Honda everytime. Never seem to be able to fix the issue. I've been told that some sensors don't work but they still haven't fixed it.

- Palmdale, CA, USA