2016 Honda Accord wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda Accord:

2016 Honda Accord Owner Comments

May 282016

Lately, I decided not to drive my 2016 Honda Accord on the highway for safety precaution until the Honda dealership does something about my car. I don't have full control of steering wheel about 40 mph. I took back four times, the dealership mechanic saw nothing wrong. I know it is steering issue. One would have to drive the car for a while to encounter the problem that am having with it. I will take it back after the holiday for a replacement. One way or another I will not keep on driving a car which represents a safety issue for me and others. The problem is felt on both, the city street and the highway.

- Queens Village, NY, USA

Mar 242016

I bought this brand new vehicle from team Honda milton, Ontario, Canada and within the first week the TPMS alert got triggered. Since then I went to the dealership twice and all they did was changed the tire pressure. They have also acknowledged the fact that the tire pressure didn't change from my first visit. It got triggered again last week and I contacted the dealer again and since then I have heard nothing from them. Apparent it seems that they have sold me a new car with a defective TPMS system and now they are not willing to fix the issue. The tire pressure looks fine on visual inspection and I am also told that the tire has nitrogen in it. TPMS is an important feature as far as road safety is concerned and if it gives fake alerts every 3/4 days then it becomes a real issue. I am extremely concern about my safety in this car and also quite concerned about the business attitude of this dealership. I would highly appreciate if I can get any kind of guidance/help from your side.

- Milton, PA, USA