2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid:

2014 Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid Owner Comments

Mar 192016

Accord Plug-in Hybrid

March 19,2016 I was in a small parking lot. I started the car push gently on the accelerator and the car hit the first car on the driver side and the airbags deployed and the hood came up. It hit the passenger side and I applied the brake. It hit two other parked cars behind me and a curb and finally stopped.the car kept accelerating.fortunately the other cars were empty so I was the only one injured. Williamsburg, Virginia

- Williamsburg, VA, USA