- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 19 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 26 days ago
1997 Honda CR-V
Worst 1997 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on p-0441 code1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.