- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 10 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
1997 Honda CR-V
Worst 1997 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light on p-0441 code1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1997 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.