- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 18 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 34 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly2
- head gasket and valve failure2
- burn cylinder head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.