- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 15 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 25 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 32 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly2
- head gasket and valve failure2
- burn cylinder head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.