- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly2
- head gasket and valve failure2
- burn cylinder head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.