- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 81 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly2
- head gasket and valve failure2
- burn cylinder head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.