- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 11 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 22 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
1998 Honda CR-V
Worst 1998 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs roughly2
- head gasket and valve failure2
- burn cylinder head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 1998 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.