2. replace cylinder head (1 reports)
1998 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Honda CR-V:

1998 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

May 052009

CR-V EX 4 cyl

The car is 11 years old and has over 160,000 miles so maybe I shouldn't complain. But I don't believe a car should have this kind of a problem as I have maintained it throughout its life. I have a $3577 quote from Honda to replace cylinder head. I had a 1990 Toyota Corolla that went over 290,000 miles with no engine issues.

- , Myersville, MD, USA

Apr 102006

CR-V LX

car is driving off of only 2 cylinders. when you buy a used car and you get the extended warranty, make sure you read the fine print. I have taken the car back to the dealer but was not covered. I am so upset. Now I am stuck with a car note for a car that does not even work proplerly.

- , Lncaster, CA, USA