6.0

1999 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda CR-V:

1999 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 232013

CR-V

Today on my way home from work I got in the car and as I was leaving the parking lot my brakes wouldn't work. I pressed on the brake pedal and it literally would not move. So I rolled through the first stop sign where there's no threat of on coming traffic. As I approached a busier intersection I turned my over drive off and started slowing down as I got closer I tried the brakes and they worked. I don't understand why my brakes aren't working in the first place. It's 0 degrees outside. Are they frozen and I just need to warm up my car more? Or is it something mo serious? I don't know, but it's quite scary!

- , Shoreview, MN, USA