1. replace cylider head (2 reports)
2000 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Honda CR-V:

2000 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 112010

CR-V 4 cyl

My check engine light came on last week. I took it to the Honda dealer and they told me I have low compression in #2 cylinder. They could fix it for $2000. This is very aggravating as 50,000 km's ago I had the same issue. I had it fixed in Edmonton and now I need it done again. Let me know if there is a class action law suit against Honda.

- , High River, AB, Canada

Mar 012009

My 2000 CR-V has low compression in no. 1 cylinder. American Honda said the vehicle was well over the warranty period and that they accepted no responsibility for the problem. I insisted that this was a factory produced material of construction generated problem a design issue but they did not agree. They very politely told me to go away.

- , Jeffersonville, VT, USA