- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 9 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance5
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.