- November 7: Honda Fit LX Recalled After Brackets Puncture Airbags
- November 4: Honda Leaves Takata at the Curb
- November 3: Honda Pilot Recalled To Update Instrument Cluster Software
- November 1: Honda Recalls 2016 CR-V After Takata Airbag Explodes
- October 29: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbags Cause 19 Injuries
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance5
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.