- September 27: Honda CR-V Door Lock Actuator Lawsuit Settled
- September 21: Honda Fit Recalled After Wrong A-Pillar Cover Was Installed
- August 22: Honda Upgrades 2015 Honda Fit Front Bumpers To Pass Crash Test
- August 3: Honda Accord Air Bags Inflate When People Close the Doors
- July 9: Acura Recalls Cars With Fiery Halogen Headlights
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head7
- valve clearance3
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.