- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 80 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance6
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.