- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 22 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 47 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 51 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance5
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.