- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 5 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 8 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 17 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 23 days ago
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance5
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.