- June 19: Death of Jewel Brangman Caused by Takata Airbag
- June 12: Honda Civic Owner Kylan Langlinais Killed By Airbag
- June 8: Why Do Owners of Older Cars Ignore Recalls Half the Time?
- June 8: Lawsuit: Takata Airbag Killed Law Suk Leh and Unborn Daughter
- June 1: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Filed
2001 Honda CR-V
Worst 2001 CR-V engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad cylinder head11
- valve clearance5
- cylinder #1 misfire1
- oil dip stick tube loose1
- vibrating noise when accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2001 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.