2001 Honda CR-V transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda CR-V:

2001 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Feb 282008

CR-V LX

Okay where to start I started paying on the great Honda civic 2001 lx in January of 2006 from a place used car lot. My car started kicking out of 5th gear and then i got into it and started it but it wouldn't go into gear and it whats it called bunny hopped across the parking lot at my work and so i had to push it to park it in a parking place. i had it towed all of this was on my lunch hour. 50.00 to where i wanted it to go and then to get a call and be told it's your linkage it won't be that much. then to not worry then to get a call took your car apart to look more in depth it's your shaft broke in half whatever that means and you need a new transmission. So to make my story short and sad I don't over the 1,600.00 or whatever it will cost to fix don't have warranty on it and to make it worst I owe 7,000.00 more on the great Honda and i pay 300.00 to drive the crap of a car every month. I have a 6 year old little boy i have to take to school and a car that i can't drive. I should have never bought this Honda but you know i'm a woman on my own trust people that took advantage of me and sold me a bunk honda and that is alll i have to say about that.

- , Marysville, CA, USA