6.7

2002 Honda CR-V accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 102003

CR-V LX

Door lock cylinders on driver's and hatch don't work. Driver's was replaced twice under warranty. Dealer refuses to fix after warranty period even though a service bulletin had been issued years ago. I'll never buy another Honda after owning 4.

- , DOWNERS GROVE, IL - Illinois, USA

Feb 112011

CR-V LX

Honda uses crappy parts, to put it mildly.

All the door locks on my car, no longer work, and 2 locks have been replaced and those 2 also do not work. Leaving my car unlocked now always is so unsafe for all sorts of reasons and I now carry zero items in my car as I cant take the chance. I should be saying the doors lock alright but you can't unlock them and you risk getting the key stuck in the lock. Thanks Honda. To me this is a safety issue, thanks for not caring about my safety. I'm out of work so I cannot afford to do anything about this. As it is I had to replace my transmission and my catalytic converter.

Honda has really changed, I will not ever buy another Honda again!!

- , Lake Forest, CA, USA

Sep 132009

CR-V EX 4 cyl

I don't like to carry around the key fob remote, so I like to unlock the car using the key in the door...Except that I can't, because the lock cylinder no longer works. Crappy parts on this Honda. A gazillion little things like this, add up to a junker.

- , Leesburg, VA, USA