- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 CR-V accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door accuator failure2
- door locks don't work2
- loose seat rocks back and forth2
- center console latch won't lock in upright position1
- glove box light stays on1
- glove compartment door hinge broke1
- ignition safety feature doesn't work1
- NHTSA: Seats15
- NHTSA: Equipment10
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.