- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 43 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 73 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
Worst 2002 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver side door does not open with remote or switch2
- odometer failure1
- overhead lights and hatch lights always on1
- trunk door does not open with remote1
- NHTSA: Electrical System50
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.