- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 17 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 20 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
Worst 2002 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver side door does not open with remote or switch2
- odometer failure1
- overhead lights and hatch lights always on1
- trunk door does not open with remote1
- NHTSA: Electrical System50
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.