- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 23 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
2002 Honda CR-V
Worst 2002 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver side door does not open with remote or switch2
- odometer failure1
- overhead lights and hatch lights always on1
- trunk door does not open with remote1
- NHTSA: Electrical System50
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.