1. instrument control panel has to be replaced! (1 reports)
2002 Honda CR-V electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jun 152010

CR-V

click to see larger images

odometer failure

The problem is going to cost approximately $800-$1000 to get fixed and this happened after only having it for a week!!!!!!!! I don't have a job. I bought it and the owner had all the receipts and has been well taken care of. I went to the dealer and they said they had never seen this happen on their Honda CRV's before! So I feel it should be a recall and they should fix it! Going to a lawyer to find out what I can do!!

- , Springdale, OH, USA