2.9

2002 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 242015

CR-V

When I turned ignition to start engine, the car suddenly started to rev erratically with RPM ranging up to 5K+. my foot was on the floor not on brake or gas pedal. Cruise control was off. Floor mat was far from gas pedall. The car was on park plus hand brake was on. My wife and I both were dumbfounded for couple of secs then I finally turned off the ignition. Waited a couple of seconds and car restarted fine. Incident did not recur. Car was in garage.

- Mcallen, TX, USA

Oct 192011

CR-V 4-cyl

Since I bought CRV (used), in September 2011, my gas gauge has been inaccurate.

- Seguin, TX, USA