2. replaced bushing on the sway bar (1 reports)
2002 Honda CR-V suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 152007

CR-V 2.4L

this car has been one thing after another. it does get alot of miles all week but the repair cost overall are about 5000.00 . If I could get a new car I would have done so a long time ago. I am not happy with honda.

- , New Holland, PA, USA

May 252004

CR-V EX 4 cyl

Bought this car new. At around 30k miles, it starts getting this loose, rattling sound, when you go over bumps or a rough road. I live 1/2 mile off of a gravel road, so I hear it ALL of the time.

I have had it into the Honda dealer no less than 4x, and each time, they either can't fix it, or they fix it "a little", but soon, it's back to making this loose rattle sound. I even drove with a mechanic in the car. He heard it, too. He couldn't find anything wrong. They have replaced the struts several times under warranty. There appears to be no cracked suspension components or frame. I give up. I really hate this car. Their quality for 2002 suffered, in my opinion. I have other rants about this car.

Update from Jan 26, 2010: Now has 160,000 miles and still has same crappy noise.

- , Leesburg, VA, USA