9.0

$1,550.00

2. transmission replaced (1 reports)
2002 Honda CR-V transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Honda CR-V:

2002 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jan 292012

CR-V EXL 2.4L

Transmission doesn’t shift up unless i released the gas paddle slightly. Went to a mechanic and said it’s a solenoid problem. Transmission has to be replaced.

2 Hondas and both has problem. No more Honda for me!

- , Vancouver, BC, canada

Aug 272008

CR-V EX

I own a 2002 Honda CRV. I have now replaced the transmission TWICE. That is 3 transmissions in a 2002 Honda CRV. I only have 136,000 miles on it. I thought Hondas were more reliable and better quality than this! Plus Honda has NO customer service whatsoever! I need reliable transportation to and from work everyday.

- , Easley, SC, USA