8.0

1. got it replaced (2 reports)
2003 Honda CR-V exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda CR-V:

2003 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 262016

CR-V 2.4L

My car just failed inspection due to the catalytic convertor. This is going to be my second time replacing the convertor. I had it replaced in 2011. You mean to tell me it needs to be replaced AGAIN!!! Hell no

- , Charlotte, NC, USA

Apr 012013

CR-V

This failed and was fixed, then failed a second time.

- , Cedar Rapids, IA, USA

Jun 182012

CR-V

This was a precursor to my Evaporation Core and Condenser needing to be replaced the week after I paid $800 to replace the catalytic convertor. After everything I've put into this car, I kinda threw my hands up and said screw it, so I've gone without air conditioning for the past 3 weeks when the temperature has consistently remained above 100 degrees. Spark plugs, heater fan, compressor, expansion block, door motor, wiper motor, 2 sets of rotors, a new engine, a new clutch, a catalytic convertor, and soon to be the evaporation core and condenser. Never again Honda!

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA