- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 3 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 47 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 55 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on4
- seat belt lost tension1
- NHTSA: Air Bags84
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal19
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.