- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 14 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 24 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 31 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2003 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on4
- seat belt lost tension1
- NHTSA: Air Bags83
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal19
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front4
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.