6.0

2. reset or replace the srs unit (1 reports)
2003 Honda CR-V seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda CR-V:

2003 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Mar 012015

CR-V 4 cyl

THIS IS A RECALL FROM HONDA. I TOOK IT TO THE DEALERS AS RECOMMENDED, THEY TELL ME THAT THEY FIXED IT BUT THE LIGHT IS STILL ON !!!! WTH !!!

- , San Dimas, USA

Jun 152009

CR-V LX 3.2L

Had 2 different dealers (one in CA and another in CO) reset the system and the light stayed off for the next 3-4 ignition starts, but would eventually come back on and stay on. Both dealers quoted about $500 for a new SRS unit.

- , Arvada, CO, USA

Jun 012009

CR-V LX

i went to honda dealer and they told me that il spend more than a 100 dollars to fix it, what is the best thing to do?

- , Alameda, CA, USA

Aug 292007

CR-V LX 2.4L

My SRS light has been on for several weeks. I called a dealer and they said that it would cost ~100 dollar for diagnotic. I didn't take my car to the dealer. I did reset it; however, it came back. I may have to take it to dealer. I have several problems, such as transmission at 37000 miles (Honda didn't pay for it), air condition at 72000 mile with my 2003 CRV. Would I buy another a Honda?

- , Huntington Beach, CA, USA