- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 3 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 11 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 21 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked ball joint2
- front and rear stabilizer links failed1
- pulls to one side due to misaligned strut1
- pulls to right upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.