- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 30 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 35 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked ball joint2
- front and rear stabilizer links failed1
- pulls to one side due to misaligned strut1
- pulls to right upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.