- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 43 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 73 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked ball joint2
- front and rear stabilizer links failed1
- pulls to one side due to misaligned strut1
- pulls to right upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.