- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 23 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
Worst 2003 CR-V transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission shot3
- blinking 'D' light when in drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.