7.0

$1,800.00

2. repair AC (1 reports)
2004 Honda CR-V AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda CR-V:

2004 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jun 212014

CR-V

Just wanted to say thank you for the website. I'm actually still sitting in the service waiting area... and happen to search for other Honda CR-V A/C Issues. After reading the many complaints... I walked over to the service rep, showed the webpage listing complaints and asked if this was a known issue. They nodded and proceeded to share with me exactly what I had already read on this site. uggh...

We'll see what is expressed after the complete diagnostic, etc.

Been waiting now appx 90min... we'll see....

- , Denver, CO, USA

Jul 032009

CR-V LX 2.4L

I have owned 8 Honda cars since 1979 and thought this was a great vehicle (and still is with the exception of the A/C). It was in the heat of the summer and my A/C stopped working. I get all scheduled routine maintenance so I was quite upset that I had to pay 1800. to get cool air running in my CR-V.

- , Highland, CA, USA