- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 6 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 50 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 58 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.