- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 17 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 24 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 43 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 46 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 55 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.