- May 17: Heavy, Pricey Vehicles Really Are Safer To Occupants
- May 15: Honda CR-V Door Lock Lawsuit Finally Approved
- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.