- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 7 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.