- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 9 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 23 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 37 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start2
- engine computer is not grounding imrc solenoid1
- error code p229, software update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.