- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 77 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Worst 2004 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over,won't start2
- engine computer is not grounding imrc solenoid1
- error code p229, software update1
- NHTSA: Electrical System36
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.