4.0

2004 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda CR-V:

2004 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jun 032012

CR-V

I see that newer models are said to burn oil excessively but my 2004 CRV does it too. When I took it to Honda they first tried to tell me I didn't know how to read the dipstick! I told them then why was the oil completely gone after less than 3000 miles from an oil change? I have to add a quart of oil every couple of weeks. The Honda dealer has never found anything wrong and they claim it is "normal."

- , Santa Fe, NM, USA