$5,500.00

1. replace both (1 reports)
2004 Honda CR-V engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda CR-V:

2004 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Dec 112008

CR-V

I've had trouble with this Honda, CRV since I got it. I still have a Honda warranty on it until April 09 then I have an extended warranty. There was only 5200 km on her when I got her. It definitely has to be a lemon, I hate to say it, but how does a fan come loose and go through your radiator unless it was not on properly. How does a cylinder head and manifold warp from overheating when the car didn't over heat? Why do I have to pay for this problem when I am still covered under the Honda warranty? How can they say that I was the cause of the overheating when I have witnesses that were there when the anti- freeze just ran all over the driveway. I had only driven her at the time for about 10 min.

This is my first Honda and I know it will be my last and everyone else's if I can do it.

I am so frustrated. They are hounding me to pay the bill, the Honda co had no regard for the defects of its' vehicles. It's time to stay with our own vehicles.

- , Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada