2004 Honda CR-V miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda CR-V:

2004 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jun 172007

I have less than 30,000 miles and my A/C is not working....and ofcourse the deals tells me it will cost me $700 to replace. I told him that the reason I bought a Honda is its reputation...if an american car does not have these problems why should I pay more for a Honda and pay more for maintainence. I told them it is a design flaw... it is 4X4 so they expect you not to ride on tough roads"?? it seems that this problem is very common on new Honda cars, SUV's and vans. If Honda expects a F$X$ to ride on tough roads does it mean that your A/C should not work because a small peble gets in? Honda should be asked to fix the problem for free... it is a design flaw. Well...if it gets really hot do they expect you not to use the A/C? are we supposed to fry in heat" pay or you fry...nice money making machine that Honda has found. I hope they are not allowed to do business in the United States if they do not have good business practice. We should all join in and fight for Honda to correct their bad design. They should be responsible.

- Florence, KY, USA