- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 86 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on2
- NHTSA: Air Bags74
- NHTSA: Seat Belts12
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.