- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 4 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 6 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 54 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 73 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator failure1
- windshield cracked for no apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls6
- NHTSA: Visibility2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.