- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
- February 8: Honda Accord Owner Carlos Solis Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2004 Honda CR-V
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator failure1
- windshield cracked for no apparent reason1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.