- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 7 days ago
- April 8: Honda Pilots Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 7: Honda Recalls 2003 Accord to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.