- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 8 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 13 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System34
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.