- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 15 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 43 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 48 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 51 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 73 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.