- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 35 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.