- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 22 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 24 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 33 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 38 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.