- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 13 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 20 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 39 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 42 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 51 days ago
2005 Honda CR-V
Worst 2005 CR-V electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash cluster stopped working1
- driver master switch failure causing car fire1
- engine won't turnover, won't start1
- fuse trips and engine loses power1
- starter dies1
- NHTSA: Electrical System40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.