2006 Honda CR-V fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda CR-V:

2006 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Sep 282012

CR-V 4-cyl

As I was parking my car, it suddenly and without warning lurched forward full throttle out of control over the parking barrier and curb and through a storefront window. I tried to stop it as my foot was on the brake the whole time, but I could not, and it lodged itself into a drywall counter and side wall.(it was later found out that there was a 600 pound safe on the other side of the counter, which probably stopped the car) I shut off the ignition and yelled for help. I was covered in glass and injured my shoulder, neck, upper back and right leg. I had just had the accelerator pedal position sensor and rear brake pads replaced at the Honda dealership 6 days prior to this. My car was maintained there regularly. It is fortunate nobody was killed. The incident was caught on the security tape.

- Elmira, OR, USA