CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

2.9

2007 Honda CR-V accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 202011

CR-V 4-cyl

While driving on the interstate highway, my A/C stopped blowing cold air. Took it to Honda dealership and Firestone autocare. I was told the compressor has busted. The total repair was quoted at us$1300. This seems to be a common problem for Honda crvs and I am surprise that there has been no recalls yet. It is very disappointing and disgusting that in the time of the economy we are forced to bear the cost of a manufacturing defect. Honda seems to give you a run around excuse. I live in Chicago where 9 months out of 12 months you do not need an A/C. this is my 4th summer and adding the math, the A/C lasted just a little over 9 months. Please give this.

- Chicago, IL, USA