CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

3.2

2007 Honda CR-V brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Oct 142016

CR-V

The problem is with passenger door switch not locking. My alarm went off in my 2007honda CRV eight times in one day. So L took it to the dealership and they told me a needed a actuator. I just had a recall on the driver door. I told to repair would $270. Why should L pay for this. I think Honda should give a me a discount for the repairs. I love my Honda, but it getting to expensive to maintain. There needs to be a recall on all four doors and the lift gate. When L purchased this car it was wonderful. Now L'm having second thoughts.

- Greensboro, NC, USA

Feb 122015

CR-V

My Honda door does not lock and make lousnd sound.

- Niles, IL, USA

Jan 162013

CR-V 4-cyl

The vehicle had all the lights on the dash illuminated. It lost its ABS and vehicle stability control. It did not cause any damage to us since the road was not that crowded. After that we always had to keep a safe distance. Got inspected at Honda showroom and they found that the vehicle stability modulator was not working and it would cost $2000 to have it fixed.

- Harleysville, PA, USA

Jul 152013

CR-V

2007 Honda CR-V, started with rear passenger door lock not unlocking. Within one week all door locks were not unlocking. Now the driver's door will lock and unlock while driving. I have about 1 second to pull the handle once I press unlock (on remote or within the vehicle) to open the door or it locks itself again. After vehicle it shut off 2 doors will not lock and vehicle is left unlocked. This is a huge safety issue with my children in the car! Honda needs to address, recall and fix this problem immediately.

- Buckeye, AZ, USA

Apr 042012

CR-V

The hatch wouldn't open. Noticed the back left door was stuck locked while other doors opened when unlocked w/key remote and manually from front drivers side door. So I manually opened the lock on the back left door which enabled the hatch to open. From then, the back left door wouldn't lock. Noticed this while driving--my son opened door several times, luckily we weren't on the freeway and he was in a child seat. Otherwise he would've flew out. The door sounded like it locked as it always did but didn't realized the back door wasn't locked.

- Ewa Beach, HI, USA

Nov 012011

CR-V 4-cyl

I purchased a 2007 Honda CRV in Sept 2011 and recently the car failed and began to lose power randomly. A few days ago the engine light came on and the vsa light as well. When you hit 20 mph 40 mph etc the vehicle stalls and jerks. I attempted to fix the problem looking at the owners manual but I couldn't find or do anything on my own to fix it. I took it to the Honda dealer in orlando where I purchased it from and they want to charge me just to check it. I feel this is a safety issue. I've also noticed many postings about this malfunction on different web sites. It sounds to me as a recall and a manufactures responsibility.

- Orlando, FL, USA