6.0

2. replace navigation control unit (1 reports)
2007 Honda CR-V electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Aug 102010

CR-V EX

The little knob that allows you to manipulate the NAVI screen slowly started to work less and less ... and then finally quit.

The dealer said "wow i have never seen this before!!" ... and told me the whole NAVI face plate had to be replaced and estimated $1000 ... which is a lifetime worth of GPS systems which is what i am using now :) ... and tell everyone who asks that they should NEVER buy an integrated GPS!!

- , Union, Ontario, Canada

Jul 092009

CR-V EX-L Navi

Had a 2nd problem with my navigation system and Dealer said "boy, I'm not even sure who to send this too, haha". 1st time was replaced under warranty. AC compressor went out after 125k miles. Dealer said "Honda isn't known for their air conditioners, haha". I Pushed me over the edge. I drove down the street to the Toyota dealer. I pick up my new Rav4 in 2 days.

I have also replaced tires after 40k, rear diff fluid twice. Had enough of the Honda quality.

- , Fremont, OH, USA