CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

2007 Honda CR-V seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments (Page 8 of 12)

CR-V

We were notified that our front drivers airbag was under a recall and would be fixed summer, nothing yet and now we recieved a letter about the passenger airbag recall. Their advice is to not have a passenger in the front due to health issues this is unacceptable since I can not ride in the back of the car. We feel we should be provided a like rental vehicle at now charge to us until this issue is fixed.

- Dayton, OH, USA

Apr 152016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Yardley, PA, USA

CR-V

Takata recall - it has been over 3 months since my first Honda notice regarding this recall, and I still have not been contacted by my auto nation Honda fremont dealer to install the passanger side airbag fix. Now I just received a letter from Honda recommending I not allow a passenger to sit in the front seat until the recall repair is installed. All attempts to contact the dealer for information and scheduling for the repair have failed.

- Fremont, CA, USA

Mar 252016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Normandy, TN, USA

Mar 202016

CR-V

Received recall notice about drivers side air bag back in March. Contacted arlington vandergriff Honda dealer, told me weren't available yet. 2 months later, went back, they made up a work order for the repair and told me they would notify me when party arrived. It is not the end of July and I have still not got this recall fixed. Then, on top of that, today I received another recall for the other front airbag. Do they not care about out safety and lives. This is totally unacceptable.

- Arlington, TX, USA

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags). The part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available respectively.

- Pinellas Park, FL, USA

Feb 122016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Arroyogrande, CA, USA

Mar 152016

CR-V 4-cyl

Takata inflators rec'd safety recall notice March 2016, attempted to make appt with local dealership. Name placed on waitlist for airbag replacement. Multiple follow-up calls to make appt. For repair of airbags. Informed that airbag replacement kits are allocated to dealerships... few are allocated to Hawaii. Rec'd safety recall notice #2 in July. Inquired about repair of airbags. Still on waitlist four (4) months later. Rental car offered... ideally, my car would be repaired in the next two weeks & I could go about my life and not worry about having an uxo in my car. Thank you very much.

- Aiea, HI, USA

Feb 042016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received a recall notice for NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts needed were not available. The contact believed that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time to provide the recall repairs. The dealer and the manufacturer were made aware of the delay. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- East Orange, NJ, USA

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available....updated 10/11/16

- Evergreen, CO, USA

Mar 012016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags). The part to do the repair was unavailable. The manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Lynchburg, VA, USA

Mar 012016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Oakland, CA, USA

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CRV. The contact received a notification over four months ago of NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time of the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Chattanooga, TN, USA

Mar 202016

CR-V

Takata recall I have called my dealer dch Honda old bridge numerous times starting in March 2016 they never call back and keep saying call back in a few weeks.I want this airbag recall fixed please.

- Hazlet, NJ, USA

Jul 232016

CR-V

Takata recall notified in Feb 2016. Numerous calls to dealer and Honda usa but they still haven't repaired driver side airbag

- Huntsville, AL, USA

Mar 142016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Parts distribution disconnect. The VIN was unavailable.

- Placentia, CA, USA

Jan 222016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available. Updated 09/27/16

- Palm Desert, CA, USA

Apr 192016

CR-V

Takata recall. I called 4X now regarding the airbag recall. My original call to the dealership was 4/19, actually that wasn't my original that was when they finally told me that I could order a part. I originally was told they'd contact me when the part arrives... so after calling 2 more times someone said I could specifically order a part, so naturally I did. After following up a few more times, it still isn't there! it is now July 22nd. It's been over 3 months and my part that they "ordered" is not there. I was told that my car is a priority B/C we live in tampa, fl and it's grossly muggy and hot and that apparently is a condition of the airbag spontaneously combusting. So here we are, I am filing a complaint. I will follow up again with the dealership in a week or so. It's kuhn Honda on dale mabry. Phone#813-872-4841 so I've been driving around for months feeling unsafe in my own car, I am not ok with this and am considering getting a more reliable car or at least one that the dealership will treat me as if I am a priority and not putting off a potentially deadly recall for months with absolutely no follow up at all. Not once have they contacted me.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Mar 072016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification for NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags) and stated that the part needed for the repair was unavailable to perform the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Jun 072016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags); however the part to do the repair was unavailable. The manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Santa Clarita, CA, USA