CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

2007 Honda CR-V seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments (Page 8 of 12)

May 012016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact stated that the recall notice for NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags) was received in may of 2016. After contacting the dealer and the manufacturer on multiple occasions, the contact was informed that the parts needed to repair the vehicle were still not available and no estimated time for receiving the parts could be given. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Seminole, FL, USA

CR-V

We were notified that our front drivers airbag was under a recall and would be fixed summer, nothing yet and now we recieved a letter about the passenger airbag recall. Their advice is to not have a passenger in the front due to health issues this is unacceptable since I can not ride in the back of the car. We feel we should be provided a like rental vehicle at now charge to us until this issue is fixed.

- Dayton, OH, USA

Mar 192016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Auburn, CA, USA

Mar 072016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags) however, the part to do the recall repair was not yet available. The contact stated that the manufacturer had exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. The VIN tool confirms the remedy part not yet available.

- Middletown, DE, USA

Jul 192016

CR-V 4-cyl

Takata recall my airbags were recalled back in February. I have called Honda numerous times and they keep telling me the parts are not available. I am 7 months pregnant and would really like my car to be safe to drive. It is the only vehicle I own. I just received another recall for the passenger side airbag today. My car seems to be unsafe for anyone at this point. This is unacceptable. Thank you for your time.

- Levittown, PA, USA

Jul 262016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts for the recall repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Tidusville, FL, USA

Mar 112016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 hond CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Clarks Summit, PA, USA

May 242016

CR-V 4-cyl

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags) however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issues. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available...updated 09/20/16 updated 09/26/16.

- Niligh, NE, USA

Jul 042016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received a recall notification for NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags) and stated that the part needed was unavailable to perform the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Parrottsville, TN, USA

Jul 232016

CR-V

Takata recall received notice March 2016 advising of recall. Contacted 2 dealers to discuss the safety hazard and when the parts are due in. One dealer stated same as written on notice (parts will be available in summer 2016) and I would receive a notice in summer to bring in my vehicle. The other dealer state that even though the notice said summer he thought there was no way the parts would be available. I voiced my concern as this is the only vehicle for my household and I needed to ensure it was safe. Revived second notice July 23, 2016 stating parts would not be available until late summer/early fall. It also stated that Honda suggests that I avoid having a passenger sit in front passenger seat until the recall repair has been made. This is the only vehicle and I Transport more than 3 passengers. As well my teen is learning to drive which requires a person in passenger front seat. I feel Honda is not moving forward in a responsible manner to protect its drivers and passengers.

- Mission Viejo, CA, USA

- Dayton, OH, USA

Apr 152016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Yardley, PA, USA

CR-V

Takata recall - it has been over 3 months since my first Honda notice regarding this recall, and I still have not been contacted by my auto nation Honda fremont dealer to install the passanger side airbag fix. Now I just received a letter from Honda recommending I not allow a passenger to sit in the front seat until the recall repair is installed. All attempts to contact the dealer for information and scheduling for the repair have failed.

- Fremont, CA, USA

Mar 252016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Normandy, TN, USA

Mar 202016

CR-V

Received recall notice about drivers side air bag back in March. Contacted arlington vandergriff Honda dealer, told me weren't available yet. 2 months later, went back, they made up a work order for the repair and told me they would notify me when party arrived. It is not the end of July and I have still not got this recall fixed. Then, on top of that, today I received another recall for the other front airbag. Do they not care about out safety and lives. This is totally unacceptable.

- Arlington, TX, USA

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags). The part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available respectively.

- Pinellas Park, FL, USA

Feb 122016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Arroyogrande, CA, USA

Mar 152016

CR-V 4-cyl

Takata inflators rec'd safety recall notice March 2016, attempted to make appt with local dealership. Name placed on waitlist for airbag replacement. Multiple follow-up calls to make appt. For repair of airbags. Informed that airbag replacement kits are allocated to dealerships... few are allocated to Hawaii. Rec'd safety recall notice #2 in July. Inquired about repair of airbags. Still on waitlist four (4) months later. Rental car offered... ideally, my car would be repaired in the next two weeks & I could go about my life and not worry about having an uxo in my car. Thank you very much.

- Aiea, HI, USA

Feb 042016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received a recall notice for NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts needed were not available. The contact believed that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time to provide the recall repairs. The dealer and the manufacturer were made aware of the delay. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- East Orange, NJ, USA

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available....updated 10/11/16

- Evergreen, CO, USA