CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda redesigned the CR-V for the 2007 model year to kick off the 3rd-generation of the popular SUV. Unfortunately that redesign came with malfunctioning door locksand shoddy tires that wear out fast.

2007 Honda CR-V seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda CR-V:

2007 Honda CR-V Owner Comments (Page 1 of 12)

Feb 122016

CR-V

Takata recall - driver's airbag recall went out on Feb. 12, 2016, and the passenger airbag recall went out on May 23, 2016. We have received the recall letters, telling us that Honda will be in contact "this fall" to have the airbags replaced. Honda has still not contacted us about when this car should be brought in to have the airbags replaced.

- East Petersburg, PA, USA

Dec 132016

CR-V

Tanaka recall. Honda letter stated to be corrected by last summer 2016, still no notification as to correction date.

- Southern Shores, NC, USA

Feb 222016

CR-V

Takata recall - constantly being delayed. How can I force a faster resolution?

- Cumming, GA, USA

Jan 122007

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact stated that the air bag warning indicator illuminated on the instrument panel. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the air bag module needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacture exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 500. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Quincy, IL, USA

Dec 062016

CR-V

We have replaced the defective takata airbag in August 2016. The vehicle has the new airbag now. We were involved in an accident on Dec 6th 2016. My vehicle was not moving at a traffic light our vehicle was hit from the rear end by a Chevy truck that is travelling at approx 30miles per hour because the other driver failed to stop on time. Due to the impact of the crash from the rear, my vehicle was jerked frontward and hit the vehicle in front of my car. The vehicle is badly damaged at the rear and is also damaged on the front. My wife who is driving my vehicle was badly injured. The new air bag did not deploy. She smash her face onto the steering wheel. She has a cut on her left eyelid and half her face including her left eye is swollen now. My friends and I have a question. After being hit at 30miles per hour from the rear, why is the newly replaced air bag not deployed? we were hit from the back at approx 30 miles per hour and we also hit the car in front of us.

- Hilliard, OH, USA

Dec 032016

CR-V

Honda corporation keep sending out recall notice for a vehicle previously owned and dealership is not responding

- Capitol Heights, MD, USA

Dec 072016

CR-V

The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V061000 (air bags); however, the part for the recall repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- East Haven, CT, USA

Dec 012016

CR-V

2007 Honda CR-V. consumer writes in regards to vehicle door locks recall problems, remedy not available to repair driver front airbag inflator and rental vehicle payment issues. The consumer stated the door locks, automatically unlocked on their own. Also the doors would not unlock, when the vehicle was in park.

- Miami, FL, USA

Mar 012016

CR-V

Takata recall!!! it is ridiculous that this recall was issued in February of 2016 and as of this date (12/5/2016), no remedy is available! I am endangering the health and safety of myself and my family every day.

- Anaheim, CA, USA

Jul 142016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Millbrae, CA, USA

Nov 032016

CR-V

Almost a year ago I recieved a recall for the passenger side airbag for my car with reports of serious injury/death. I called all local dealerships. No one has the airbag available to change. They promised to call when the airbag became available. I just received another recall notification in which Honda recommends no one sit in the passenger seat. And yet there are still no local dealerships willing to give me a date to install a new one. Please help! this is absurd that Honda thinks I can just not put a person in the passenger seat. This problem needs priority given the risk of personal harm. Honda needs to give me a reasonable time frame to fix this! a year with no answer is just horrible!!!!!

- Manakin Sabot, VA, USA

Sep 152016

CR-V

Takata recall--I received a letter in March 2016 letting me know of the recall, that the parts would be available the summer of 2016, and they would contact me again when they were available. I called the Honda service number in September 2016 and was told they would soon be available. I have yet to hear back from Honda and it is now November 2016.

- Kemmerer, WY, USA

Feb 122016

CR-V

Takata recall - as of now no remedy has been issued by Honda which makes me scare to drive my card any further

- Highland, IN, USA

May 232016

Manufacturer recall number: KA6 NHTSA recall number: 16V-346

- Atlanta, GA, USA

Nov 142016

CR-V

Takata recall my dangerous airbags are still not fixed. When will the parts be available?

- Sausalito, CA, USA

Mar 012016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V061000 (air bags) and 16V346000 (air bags). The parts for the recall repair were not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Nov 042016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V346000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Jersey City, NJ, USA

Feb 062016

CR-V

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Honda CR-V. the contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 16V346000 (air bags) and 16V061000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Suncity Center, FL, USA

Jul 262016

CR-V

July 2016, notifed by mail from Honda of the recall. July 26, 2016 telephoned local dealer and was told vehcicle and parts were on a waiting list. Telephoned again, September 9, 2016 and told the same thing. Telephoned October 21, again same story. Intial letter states the repair on recall shold be done within a resaonable time frame of 60 days. It has been close to 120 days.

- Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Mar 022016

CR-V

I received my first recall letter notice in March 2016, I called the dealer immediately to set up an appointment to change the air bag, but they said they will call me back when the part arrived. I took my car to a dealer for oil change in June, 2016 and asked again about my air bag. They told me they will call me when the air bag arrived. I received the second recall letter in July, 2016. I called and they said they will call me back. I've been calling couple of times after July, and I heard the same thing. I don't understand why it takes too long, I have friends and family members that changed their air bags in a period no longer than 2 weeks. I don't feel safe driving my car, but I don't have another option since the car is my mainly way of transportation.

- Roseville, CA, USA