1. repair seats (1 reports)
2008 Honda CR-V accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda CR-V:

2008 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

May 012010

CR-V LX 4.2L

We love the Honda line and never had an issue with any. We had a 1995 Honda Accord with over 280,000 until it was totalled. We also had a 1991 Honda Accord with over 325,000 miles until we traded it in last year for $1500. We know the quality and standard of Hondas. We bought a 2008 Honda CRV brand new and within 2 years we could see the difference in craftsmanship. The discoloration begin to show last year and I complain to the dealership Cale Yarbourgh where I purchase my CRV. They informed me that it was the first they heard of this issue. Then within a month I notice that the leather begin to bubble in various places on the arm rest and driver door. When I took the car in to be service they told me it was no longer under warranty.

They made it seem it was my fault and I would have to pay for all the repairs. I explain to them that this was Honda's issue and I have never had an issue such as this in either one of my previous cars. When I moved to Columbia, SC I took the car to Midland Honda I was told by the service department that it was in fact an issue that Honda headquarters would have to notified in order to repair the issue. They had seen this happen with mostly the Accords and Civics and not the CRV.

I am so upset about how the entire issue has been handle and how I have been dismissed by the Honda dealers. This is so unacceptable and the customer service I have received has been disgusting. I am pissed because I make every payment on time and this is the service I get.

- , Columbia, SC, USA