2008 Honda CR-V lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda CR-V:

2008 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 012009

CR-V

I own a 2008 Honda CRV. Recently I contacted Honda customer service to report a safety concern I have with the low beam headlights. I feel it is hazardous to others and myself while I am driving at night with the low beams. It is very difficult to see with the low beams and I am concerned for the safety of others and myself. Honda recommended I take my CRV to the dealership in town to see if the lights needed to be adjusted. The dealership said they did and adjusted them, however I still am not able to see well and the adjustment did not make any difference. The dealership told me this is all they can do to fix the problem and that this is the way the headlights are manufactured and it is the best they will be. I do not know what to do next since I have contacted customer service and my dealership. I feel like I have to plan my life around not driving at night because it is so difficult and dangerous. Also, I have asked other people riding in my car at night if they feel it is difficult to see with the low beams and they have confirmed my conclusion that it is very difficult and dangerous. One passenger told me it causes her anxiety to ride with me while I am driving with the low beams. I hope Honda can fix this issue with me so I can feel safe driving at night.

- Bozeman, MT, USA