2010 Honda CR-V windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda CR-V:

2010 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 272010

Had 2 cracks on my 2010 Honda CR-V windshield in 3 days. Latest one happened when I was driving home and I heard a loud pop and felt debris on my hands and arms. There was no car in front of me and I just passed the vehicle head of an 18-wheeler on the other side of the road and suppose it was a rock that hit my windshield. It broke through the first layer of the windshield (created a hole about the size of a quarter) and shattered the second layer with several 6-8 inches of cracks going in all directions. The debris I felt were the broken pieces from shattered glass. Some were quite large (with the biggest one I found a length of 1/2 in) and sharp. They were all over my shirt, laps, hands, and arms. When I tried to remove some on the seat, one piece pinched my finger although no cut was found.

- New Braunfels, TX, USA