- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 21 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Air Conditioner Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 71,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
AC / heater problem