- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 4 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 22 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.