- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 12 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 42 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 46 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.