- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 10 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 24 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 17,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem