- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 5 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 7 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 48 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 55 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 74 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.