- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 3 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 47 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 915 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem