8.7

2012 Honda CR-V accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda CR-V:

2012 Honda CR-V Owner Comments

Jul 212012

CR-V 4-cyl

This incident concerns the horn. It is a joke and a dangerous on at that. As I was driving on I-20 outside of atlanta I was driving alone side a pick-up truck to my right. My front bumper was about even with the truck's windows post. The truck started moving over into my lane and since there was another car beside me (on my left) I could not move over so I started blowing the horn. I could barely hear it so I know driver of the truck could not hear it so he continued to move over into my lane. My only choice was to apply the brakes and let the car to my left pass me and move over behind it. I was missed by inches by the car that was following that car. That driver had to apply the brakes very hard so as not to hit me. The horn needs to be much louder then it is.

- West Columbia, SC, USA